Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Latest

I wish that I had some great and exciting news to publish but right now I don't have anything that is what I would say good news. I am dealing day by day with different issues, new ones. But there comes a point after so much trauma and reality that we forget ourselves. It is not selfish to worry about ourselves, our health (emotional & physical) and that's what I'm doing, I'm exercising as often as I can, going to counseling often, taking my medication for anxiety and depression, and also allowing other people to help when they offer because most people when they say 'let me know if I can do ANYTHING for you", they mean it. So I let them help and am helping myself as well as looking for more work being that I am on my own now.

No comments:

Post a Comment